Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Don't Forget Jesus

Christmas is a special time 
To reflect on Jesus Christ, 
The wonder of His lowly birth 
Brings meaning to our lives.

 There really is no other reason, 
We celebrate this day, 
The birth of God’s precious son 
And the life, He willingly gave 

But so much seems to distract us 
In the busy-ness of our lives, 
We lose our focus in all the happenings, 
Not knowing, we leave out Christ 

We lose sight of the true meaning 
As we endlessly rush about 
Trying to find that perfect gift, 
Seems to cloud our Saviour out 

We need to stop and reflect awhile 
Remembering our precious Lord, 
His birth, His life and sacrifice 
And all that He stands for 

For though the world may celebrate, 
It seems though for other reasons, 
Let’s keep in mind that Jesus Christ 
Is the true meaning of the season. 

© By M.S.Lowndes



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.