Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Friday, 21 December 2012

Humans are dishonest


I keep wondering how humans can be soo dishonest. When christians bring/teach the gospel and talk about the ending of the world, the comeback of Jesus, Adam & Eve, it's extremely hard for people to believe what they say or actually to believe what God says.

But when a bunch of Mayas proclaim that the end of the world will be on Friday 21st of December and since they knew in their hearts the world would not be destroyed on that particular day, they started to formulate another explanation of what they meant, but still SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THEM!!!

Very odd, don't you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.