Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Friday, 1 February 2013

The Real Jews



Now I really believe that the original/real Jews were black. Almost 3 weeks ago, I saw the most horrific news about Jewish soccer supporters. There was a football game in Israel. I think it was a game between an Arab country and Israel. The Jewish soccer supporters were making jungle sounds towards the black players and yelled "death to all Arabs" in their language. I'm not against Israel and I believe Jesus will come back in Jerusalem one day, but I've never expected for them to be so racist!! Them! Of all people! They should've known better. They know what it is to be singled out, discrimated and to be humiliated...I totally dislike Hitler, but even Hitler considered blacks more human than Jews. He said: "Blacks are apes and Jews are entirely apes." A stupid and a low-IQ comment/consideration of that monster, by the way.
Because the skin of them is white (white Jews), they think they're better than blacks in general. No wonder the Ethiopian Jews have it very bad in Israel...I'll be praying for them.
What a bunch of hypocrites they are then, since the bible clearly says in the old testament that they should be nice against foreigners. A real Jew, should known that. Because of this accident, I'm now fully convinced, together with a few others, that the ancient/original Jews were black and not white. The (ashkenazi) Jews are people who took over the religion from the original Jews, many centuries ago and began to call themselves Jews.
Now everyone thinks that Jews are pale/white skinned, when in fact it's not true. Anyway, the bible says this about a real Jew and I totally concur with that:
 
Romans 2:28-29: 
 
"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God."
 
That is THE REAL JEW! http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3514/3729294636_20eac157fe_o.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.