Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Chocolate bread recipe




Ingredients:
  • 5-6 cups of flower
  • 4 eggs
  • ½ cup of milk
  • ½ cup of sugar
  • ½ cup of water
  • ½ cup of butter
  • 2 packets of dry yeast
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 tablespoon of aniseed or orange blossom water (grocery).

Directions:

  1. Combine in a large mixing bowl  1 ½  cups of flour, yeast, salt, aniseed and sugar. Mix it thoroughly (it would be handy to use a mixer with hooks).
  2. Heat the milk, water and butter until almost boiling in a small pan. Stir the warm liquid into the dry mixture, until they are thoroughly blended.
  3. Mix in the eggs and gradually add the remaining flour as needed until the dough is soft and not tacky.
  4. Knead the dough on a floured board for 10 minutes.
  5. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl in a warm environment. Cover the bowl to prevent drying.
  6. Let the dough rise for about 1 ½ hours until it has doubled in size.
  7. Remove the dough from the bowl and press it into a circular shape, adding additional molded or sculpted shapes of shells to the top.
  8. Let the bread rise for an additional hour.
  9. Preheat the oven to 250 °C and bake the bread for 40 minutes until the colour is golden brown.

Glace

Ingredients:

  • 50 grams of vegetable fat
  • ½ cup of cocoa powder
  • 1 cup of powdered sugar.
  • ½ cup of flour.

Directions:

Mix all of the above ingredients with each other and cover the bread with this glace. You can use condensed milk instead of sugar (use 1 cup), then you have sugar and milk together. This is how my baked bread looked like, very yummie!




3 comments:

  1. Good heavens, that looks yummie! I really need to try this out xx

    ReplyDelete

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.