Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Multiply is closed definitely


 
I just saw that Multiply is definitely closed and is now a Marketplace for Indonesia and the Phillipines only. The whole social media is gone forever...wow! As if the social media network never existed!
Well, I closed my website on August 26, so glad I stepped out from it early, Multiply was extremely boring with many weirdos, ignorant freaks and racists for the last 3 years, so I don't miss that period at all. Quite frankly, I'm glad that Multiply has made the decision to sell the company to Asia. I don't think that a place with so many nutties should be there in the first place. Ignorance and envy should not be part of a social network! 
I also noticed that the ex-Multipliers expected that Multiply would last forever and thought that their 'kingdom' was safe, until August 9, 2012: the day they heard it was over for them and realized it was just a dream. I was extremely happy when I heard the news, I laughed so hard that I was almost rolling on the floor from happiness: all the madness from there had come to an end forever! rolling on the floorapplause My goodness, the majority of them were silly, insecure and annoying...rolling eyes
 
I was a theme designer over there and decided to also make themes that were African American related. You have no idea how mean and envious those people got. They simply started to ignore my page or they deleted me as contact. Well, I also have deleted numerous of contacts, because of their ignorant behaviour. Also, I had a feeling that other theme designers were secretly competing with me and were absolutely proud they had more users of their themes than me. The brutality! Aren't people free in the way how they want to style/decorate their page on internet??! Isn't the internet for everybody??! Pathetic huh? But since that whole Theme Design Empire has tumbled down, they are absolutely nothing anymore! So, he who laughs last, laughs best huh?!
The only period I miss are the mid- and latter years of the 2000's of Multiply. The thing that was really great is that I've learned how to customize my website with CSS and I'm very proud of what I have achieved.
 
Adios Multiply!