Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Saturday, 13 April 2013

What I believe the real reason will be why Europe will choose for the antichrist



Frankly nobody took into account that there would be a shift in world power. I think almost everyone expected that Europeans would hold the power in their hands forever, but you're wrong! Like I mentioned in another blog before, history has always shown that powers always shift to another continent after a few ages, mostly four.

Europe is loosing it's power, while other countries are in the rise, but this is just the beginning. When the whole system in Europe has tumbled down and shattered into pieces, they become more and more dependable of other countries and perhaps in the end they will be entirely dependent from other countries...but that's absolutely NOT what Europe wants! Europeans are quite hungry for power, money and wealth and it's their absolute nightmare that their system has fallen apart. Read in your bible Revelations 13:11-18 which describes the condition of the "Roman Empire", with other words Europe. In this total chaos and in order to regain some power they (thus the Europeans) have to choose for somebody who is full of (demonic) wisdom, but also tries to make other countries live in (fake) peace with each other, in particular Israel and his surrounding enemies. Europe will introduce a new system in the world where every individual IN THE WHOLE WORLD is obliged to take this new mark in order to sell or to buy, otherwise you die! So then they will have power for 7 years and after that, the Lord Himself will remove the antichrist from this planet for eternity. Alas, in those 7 years God will pour His wrath upon this whole earth against the people who worshipped the antichrist and followed him...

So the real reason is that it's their absolute nightmare to be dependent from other countries again and therefore will choose for the antichrist to regain some power, at least, that's what I believe.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I never saw it that way...this could be true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure sure if that will be the main reason, but you've got a point.

    ReplyDelete

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.