Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Friday, 31 May 2013

Multiply has closed it's shop, Multiply is gone for good






We will see NOTHING of Multiply.com anymore: it closed the shop on May 6 recently and ceases all operations today on May 31st. Multiply is now gone for good! People were asking if they could restore the old Multiply, just to retrieve their pictures, but that was not going to happen. Now, if you type multiply.com in your address bar, all you see is blank page...! Wow, even the new Multiply failed...what a bummer! No more videos, no more backgrounds, no more music and no more themes... they will remain in our memory I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.