Welcome To My Cozy Corner
Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.
©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013
The difference between those button cell batteries is the thickness. The last two digits of the battery number indicates the thickness of the battery: CR2032 = 3.2 mm CR2025 = 2.5 mm and CR2016 = 1.6 mm.
Monday, 21 October 2013
Saturday, 12 October 2013
This is my own recipe, so please don't claim it as your own.
- Chicken legs
- 100 g Flour or wheat flour
- Basil powder
- Black pepper
- Curry powder
- Garlic powder
- Aniseed powder
- Nutmeg powder
- Ginger powder
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- Cooking oil
- Take a deep pan and fill it with water and put the chicken legs in it. Add a few cloves, some basil powder and a chicken stock cube to the water and boil the chicken until done.
- Pour off the water from the pan and take the chicken out and dry it on a paper towel.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, black pepper, paprika, curry, garlic, aniseed, nutmeg and ginger powder to your own taste.
- Take a deep-frying pan and fill it with a large amount of cooking oil and heat it on the stove. The temperature of the oil should be between medium hot and hot. If you're not sure, put a clove of garlic in the oil. When it fries, than the temperature is ok.
- Take 100 g of flour and add a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Add a teaspoon of curry powder.
- Add an amount of hot water to it in such a way that the batter is not too thin or thick. Mix thorougly while adding the hot water.
- Dip the chicken in the batter entirely.
- Sprinkle the batter dipped chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the chicken until the layer is gold-brown to brown.
- Put the deep-fried chicken on a paper towel to drain off the excess fat.
Enjoy your meal!