Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

African Americans, it's time to leave the United States: racism will never end



 
After watching this video I'm extremely proud to say that my ancestors were African :-)) I've ALWAYS said that All African-Americans should leave racist America and go back to beautiful Africa, that's what main people were saying to you, right? "Go Back To Africa", lol. I guess after seeing this they will now! X-D

Don't you guys want that feeling about knowing what it is to walk, work and shop freely in every street, building and corner without being hated and discriminated? :-)) What a delightful thought! Many (non-black) people say: "It's not possible for you, because your black" or "You won't make it, because your black...", what a lie! Not because you're black you won't make it....what they actually mean is, "You won't make it in a white society, because your black!" The white society has set up such a system, that you have two work twice as hard, showing/proving that you're equal...what a mean, devilish system!

I'm entirely convinced (even though I'm not American myself, but South-American) that America will never fully change, In fact, it's actually becoming more racist since Obama took power in 2009.

People are really funny: when blacks do nothing they complain that they are lazy n*ggers. Now that blacks work hard to achieve something, people start to say a lot of derogatory things...nothing is good what we're doing!! :-D LOL And in my personal experience it is that people act that way because of envy. They rather see blacks suffer and kill each other, so that they can feel better or can have a false feeling of superiority. This video is simply too confrontational to them ;-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.