Welcome To My Cozy Corner







Welcome to Nolver's Cozy Corner! If you would like to view my tags, visit my page on Nolver's Pretty Tags. For scientific related topics, visit my page on Nolver's Science Corner. For PSP tubes, visit my page on Nolver's Cool PSP Tubes. For my personal blog, visit my page on Nolver's Room.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Cozy Corner. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

How a born-again christian should deal with difficult colleagues


Are you a born-again christian and are you dealing with difficult colleagues who have feelings like racism, jealousy, gruffness, harassment, etc. etc? You know what you should do? PRAY! Yes, praying will make the circumstances change, because "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12)." In other words it is a demon behind that person who is trying to harass you through that person, so you will make decisions that are NOT in God's will. Trust me, I've been there!

I've seen many times when you're beginning to pray for this situation and bind the evil spirits behind it, you'll notice that people are starting to change, in a good way.

So my guarantee to you is that you WILL see a change when you pray, no matter how tough your situation is.

God bless and good luck!


2 comments:

  1. I just read your blogpost and I must say: I fully agree! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

You are free to comment as well, but keep it nice and friendly.